Avocade Dark Fudge Chip Popsicles. The most delicious fudge popsicle recipe on the planet. I kid you not. Healthy, raw, vegan, plant-based. And creamy and chocolatey and delicious.
Yes it takes a bit of prep: you have to soak 1/2 cup cashews overnight, have to have a can of coconut milk in the frig, and dates and cacao powder and an avo. But IF YOU DO? WOW, your dreams will come true with the first delicious frosty fudgy bite. And if I’m wrong, your money back, so to speak😍.
makes about 2 cups or 8 popsicles
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 can coconut cream (I use this brand)
- 1 cup homemade date paste (my recipe below*)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (I love this brand)
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips (I use this brand) (optional)
- I used this popsicle mold