A cauliflower smoothie. Sounds improbable? Pop into the blender that lovely pastel-purple cauliflower – purple color reflecting antioxidant anthocyanin also found in blueberries – and add frozen strawberries for sweetness and a dose of vitamin C and fiber, and a yogurt for calcium, probiotics, and thickening. Cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamins, fiber, and omega-3. That should tickle you.
- 1/4 cup frozen baby spinach
- 1/4 cup zucchini, peeled
- 1 cup purple cauliflower florets
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup homemade cashew cream yogurt