(2 8-ounce smoothies)
- 2 cups cashews, soaked
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 dark chocolate bar, melted (86% cacao or higher) (I use this vegan brand)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
2. Melt the chocolate in a pot that is IN a pot of boiling water. Stir the melted chocolate into one third of the mixture.
3. Take another third part of the sweet cream and blend up with 1/3 cup frozen raspberries to create pink!
4. Build a Neapolitan smoothie by swirling the three flavors together and serving chilled!
Comment here or tag me on Instagram if you make any of these recipes! And if you want to share, use the sharing tabs above and below the recipe! Thank you!