This rich easy chocolate avocado hazelnut smoothie has a chocolate avocado layer and a hazelnut or nutella layer. Together, you have a dreamy breakfast jar that boosts your energy and mood.
Chocolate Hazelnut Avocado Hazelnut Smoothie!
This chocolate hazelnut avocado smoothie will boost your mood, energize your day, among other benefits. Cardamom also adds an interesting memorable spicy flavor. A tiny bit goes a long way, offering protection against disease, especially dental issues and throat problems. Is there any better way to kick off your day?
Don’t miss a thing, subscribe here to get recipes delivered to your inbox!
Chocolate Avocado Hazelnut Smoothie
Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1/2 avocado, peeled
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate bar Take a quality bar, and melted in a microwave for 60 seconds. Refrigerate for 3 days and re-melt when you need it.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
Chocolate Hazelnut Smoothie
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (just use the solid portion in a chilled can of full fat coconut milk)
- 3 tsps maple syrup
- Melt the chocolate bar in a microwave-safe pyrex measuring cup in a microwave for 60 seconds.
- Blend the ingredients for the chocolate avocado smoothie. Taste-test and add maple syrup if you need it to be sweeter. Pour into a jar.Then, blend the ingredients for the chocolate hazelnut smoothies. Taste-test and add maple syrup if you need it to be sweeter.
- Build individual smoothies by layering the two flavors as you want.
- Make the whipped coconut cream top by hand-mix the solid portion of the can of the coconut milk can with the maple syrup. Taste-test and add more syrup if you want it sweeter.
- Refrigerate the coconut milk for a different smoothie.Top with dollop of coconut cream and sprinkle with cacao nibs!
Dee Dine is founder of Green Smoothie Gourmet, a plant based recipe blog, and author of the recent cookbook, Crazy Healthy with 4 Ingredients . On this blog you’ll find incredibly easy recipes with hidden veggies for anyone wanting to eat healthier, regardless of diet. Dee has graduate degrees in immunological nutritional studies and journalism. More about Dee Dine here.