Glowing Beauty Green Smoothie
Our hair and skin demands a slew of nutrients keep it healthy, and glowing including protein, minerals, healthy fats, and vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and biotin.
This smoothie incorporates many of these elements to help keep your hair shiny and your skin smooth, healthy and glowing. Try to make this or a similar smoothie at least twice a week.
Don’t miss a thing, subscribe here to get recipes delivered to your inbox!
- 3/4 cup nut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 green pear
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 small carrot
- 5 cucumber slices English
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- 1 tsp each lime & lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Baobab - Vitamin C rich for skin and immunity
- 1 tbsp Hemp Hearts - good protein-source
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Spirulina - for clear skin/detoxify
- Blend, top with fruits and lime zest and enjoy!
Dee Dine is founder of Green Smoothie Gourmet, a plant based recipe blog, and author of the recent cookbook, Crazy Healthy with 4 Ingredients . On this blog you’ll find incredibly easy recipes with hidden veggies for anyone wanting to eat healthier, regardless of diet. Dee has graduate degrees in sciences and journalism. More about Dee Dine here.