3 Unicorn Sparkling Water Smoothie Recipes.
Try sparkling water in a fruit smoothie on a hot day and enjoy a fresh, slushy, fizzy, fruity treat!
Super healthy and energizing. The perfect refresher.
This fun trio is made into unicorn colors, and adds a fun creative spin to breakfast.
Be sure to use a good quality sparkling water, and by all means don’t use a brand that adds sweetener or other additives.
Keep it fresh, plant-based and healthy! Share your fizzy smoothie combos in comments if you want or find me on Instagram, enjoy!
Unicorn Sparkling Water Smoothie Recipes
- 3 cups coconut yogurt
- 1 cup sparkling water I suggest Trader Joe's or La Croix unsweetened sparkling water
- 1 cup ice chips
- 1/2 cup cold lime juice
- For pink add 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- For purple add 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- For yellow add 1/2 cup frozen pineapples
- Just blend up the yogurt, sparkling water, ice chips and lime juice.Split into three portions - blend the strawberries with one portion, the blueberries with another portion, and pineapples with the last portion. Very important the fruit is frozen!
- Serve immediately topped with fruit for the frosty slushy texture.
Dee Dine is founder of Green Smoothie Gourmet, a plant based recipe blog, and author of the recent cookbook, Crazy Healthy with 4 Ingredients . On this blog you’ll find incredibly easy recipes with hidden veggies for anyone wanting to eat healthier, regardless of diet. Dee has graduate degrees in sciences and journalism. More about Dee Dine here.