Jackfruit Matcha Citrus Smoothie.
Citrus and jackfruit together improves your skin, supports weight loss, assists digestion, and even prevents kidney stones.
The matcha smoothie side adds its own benefits, with ceremonial match providing antioxidants, memory booster, energy level and smoothies like this because of the fresh citrus scent.
A dreamy smoothie bowl for a busy day.
Jackfruit Matcha Citrus Smoothie
- 1 cup plant yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp of lemon and lime juice
- 1 tbsp ceremonial grade matcha powder (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen jackfruit
- citrus slices for garnish
- Blend up 1/2 cup yogurt, the lemon-lime juice, mango, and jackfruit. Set aside.
- Blend up the other half of yogurt with the matcha.
- Spoon the two sides into a bowl, top with citrus slices, hemp hearts and almonds! Enjoy!