Add in super healthy puffed whole grains and you have, well, dinner?
Ok, maybe not. But still, super healthy.
The chocolate – provided you use dairy-free and high-quality – provides mood-boosting magnesium and antioxidants and more..
The nut butter gives you healthy fats and fiber.
And the puffed grains give you fiber and other essential vitamins and minerals.
And all put together in minutes. Minutes people!
And only 3 ingredients.
A win-win for team fudge!
If you make my awesome easy crunch bars, come over to Instagram and tag me with it so I can see!
By the way, do you follow me on there? Because I am about to announce a secret. Come on over, I’ll wait for you. It’s a biggie! I can’t wait to say!
Chocolate Fudge Crunch Bars (3-ingredients,dairy-free,vegan)
- Line a 6-inch container with parchment.
- Put the nut butter and chocolate chips in a pot, and then put that into a pan with hot-to-boiling water. Don't let any water splash into your fudge!
- Melt both, swirling together with a spoon.
- When fully blended, fold in the puffed cereal.
- Pour mixture into parchment-lined container.
- You can sprinkle options on top or leave plain.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow it to set, and slice! Enjoy!