Crazy Healthy with 4 Ingredients cookbook is full of healthy, plant-based recipes that are easy to make and use familiar ingredients, including cauliflower, chocolate, white beans and much more. The book is perfect for singles, students and busy families who want a simple way to introduce healthier meals into their day.
Healthy Eating: On Time, On Budget with this Cookbook
Healthy 4-Ingredient desserts, snacks, breakfasts – all made with plant-based foods. Easy on the wallet. Easy on your schedule. And so good for your health.
HERE IS A QUICK LIST OF BOOK TAKE-AWAYS
1. All recipes use whole food ingredients – mostly unprocessed, some minimally processed
2. All recipes are plant-based vegan, thus suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and those who want to eat more plants.
3. Recipes are divided into six sections, ranging from breakfast to desserts
4. One section, snacks, has recipes that really could serve as full meals
5. Recipes sorted by nutritional targets they support, including protein, fiber, energy, immunity, mood, weight, sleep, hair, detox
6. All recipes are small batch to allow for experimentation with minimal waste – but can be doubled and tripled etc.
Buy the Print Book
Book Structure Details
1. Every recipe has a full color photo of the final creation
2. The sections are color coded with side tabs that identify the section and nutritional support
3. The intro tells my story of why I began eating plant-based vegan
4. The back of the book provides a Healthy Capsule Pantry guide of a minimal list of healthy ingredients to stock
5. The book index by ingredient at the back allows for quick identification of a recipe
6. Each recipe includes a link to the book’s resource page where I provide current links to the healthy ingredients I used in the recipes as well as equipment, and links to scientific nutritional studies used to help identify nutritional target support.
Buy The Print Book
Learn About the Book In More Detail
The Recipes fall into six sections:
- Clean Chocolate Treats
- Speedy Morning Meals
- Easy Cakes & Cookies
- Nutritious Sides & Snacks
- Healthy Pops & Ice Cream
- Nourishing & Hydrating Drinks
Read the Back of the Book: In the Crazy Healthy with 4 Ingredients Cookbook, food writer Dee Dine serves up secretly healthy recipes, presented with bright beautiful images, and made with whole food ingredients, ranging from chocolate to white beans. The recipes are free of refined sugar, dairy, and meat, and focus on fresh, less processed foods. And, as a useful bonus, the recipes are sorted based on their nutritional support for immunity, sleep, skin, weight-control, mood and more.
Buy The Print Book
Just a Few Recipes in Crazy Healthy with 4 Ingredients Cookbook
A sampling of recipes include:
Chocolate Decadence: Chocolate Mousse Lollipops, Chocolate Hummus Shake, Lentil Fudge Cups
Breakfast & Snacks: Potato Cauliflower Tots, Quinoa Breakfast Pizza, White Bean Meatballs
Easy Desserts: Apple Aquafaba Cake, Cherry-Mango Dole Whip, Miso Ginger Ice Cream
Aside from easy recipes built with familiar accessible ingredients, here is what else you get in this book:
1. A Healthy Capsule Pantry Guide. If you haven’t already restocked your pantry for health, use this guide to intentionally minimally stock your shelves with healthy familiar ingredients that allow you to grab and make a healthy meal, either one of the recipes in this book or another healthy option. Either way, having a healthy minimally stocked pantry is an excellent step toward more healthy eating.
2. Nutritionally Targeted Recipes. The recipes are sorted according to a specific nutritional area they support. The areas include:
- Protein & Fiber
- Energizer & Brain Support
- Immunity & Detox
- Good Mood Food & Stress Reducer
- Sleep Support
- Weight-Control & Workout Food
- Hair, Skin & Nail Support
- Anti-Inflammatory Food
3. A Related Online Resource List. This list, linked actually here on this page, is a real time list of products, equipment and supporting nutritional studies. It provides you with access to the very equipment and products I vetted and used for these recipes. It also includes a list of studies so you can access the additional information supporting the nutritional values of the recipes you choose.
Crazy Healthy with 4 Ingredients is perfect for anyone who wants simple ways to eat more healthy plant-based foods.
Buy The Print Book