A breakfast berry pudding filled with fruity goji berries and strawberries, swirls of a rich healthier homemade hazelnut nutella, and topped with festively with frosting rosettes and mini oreos.
This breakfast berry pudding made with my own homemade nutella and delicious mood-boosting goji berries will start your day with a happy twist, not to mention energy.
Why You'll Love This
Nutrition-rich. Goji berries are known as being high in vitamin C, as well as compounds that trigger your happy hormones. In addition, the home made nutella recipe is protein and fiber rich.
Easy to make. Just mix up in a jar, and you have a grab and go breakfast.
Goji Berry Cream
goji berry powder
How to Make
Make Goji Berry Cream
Blend up ingredients until creamy, keep chilled.
Blend up the hazelnut meal in a food processor until it resembles a paste, about two minutes.
Melt the chocolate bar in the microwave, and drizzle it into the food process. Add vanilla and salt, process until smoothie. Taste and depending on the sweet level of your chocolate, add maple syrup to taste.
1.Paint jar bottoms with a layer of nutella.
2.Pop in some crushed nuts for extra protein
3.Press slice fruit on sides
4.Pour in Goji berry yogurt mixture
5.Top with cookies, frosting rosettes, fruit and more.
If you try my recipes, please leave a comment and rating below and tag me on your Instagram post with @greensmoothiegourmet so I can see and share your remakes!!
Follow me on social media where I post daily healthy eating and lifestyle inspiration:
Instagram | TikTok | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |
Subscribe HERE to get recipes delivered to your inbox!
Breakfast Berry Pudding
Goji berry pudding
- 1 cup dairy-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoon Goji Berry Powder
- ¼ cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup hazelnut meal (I used this brand)
- ½ cup chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch salt
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup optional
Make berry pudding
- Blend up ingredients until creamy, keep chilled.1 cup dairy-free yogurt, 2 tablespoon Goji Berry Powder, ¼ cup strawberries, chopped, 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pop the hazelnut meal/flour into the food processor and process for about 1 minute - you want the meal to become a bit oily.1 cup hazelnut meal
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 45 seconds. Pour the melted chocolate warm into the food processor, along with other ingredients.½ cup chocolate bar, chopped, 1 teaspoon vanilla, pinch salt
- Taste and if you want it sweeter, add maple syrup 1 teaspoon at a time.2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Add a layer of nutella to the bottom of each jar.
- Pour in Goji berry pudding mixture
- Top with cookies, frosting rosettes, fruit and more.
Leave a Reply