These frosty cantaloupe carrot protein bites are made of 3-ingredient and white beans to boost your energy, your mood and control cravings.
Cantaloupe Carrot Protein Bites
These fruity cantaloupe and carrot protein are built with white beans and provide support after a workout or just a busy day!
These easy 3-ingredient protein snacks hold a wealth of B vitamins, including B12, as well as iron, potassium, zinc, and of course protein, and fiber. All this nutrition contributes to feeling full and energized, shiny hair and healthy skin, a boost to cognitive abilities; and support fighting inflammation and boosting your mood!
Beans are certainly a win-win in the nutritional department.
And combined with cantaloupe and carrot, oh my. I have to sit down, the benefits of these frosty cantaloupe carrot protein bites are so mind-boggling.
What do these Protein Bites Taste Like?
I get it. You are thinking beans? Frozen? Come on. But it's all good. They taste like sherbet. And if you taste-test the mixture and can still taste beans, add more melon.
How Healthy is Cantaloupe?
Cantaloupe is rich in vitamin C and vitamin A, as well as potassium and B vitamins.
And carrots, sometimes considered the perfection veggie nutritionally, have it all, including beta-carotene, fiber, vitamin K, potassium and antioxidants and more.
As I have said on my previous protein bite recipes, I choose to use organic canned beans though I’m sure freshly cooked beans would work as well.
If you also choose to use canned, be sure to use organic, and to be sure the beans don’t have additional ingredients. And I choose unsalted so I can control the sodium.
I hope you are enjoying my recipes using white beans, they really are such a perfect white palate for nutritious easy recipe.
Try More of My Protein Snacks
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Protein Workout Snacks
- Strawberry Protein Energy Snack
- Cantaloupe Carrot Protein Bites
- Dragon Fruit Protein Bites
- Protein Bite Blueberry Recipe
- Tropical Protein Cauliflower Snacks
- Cashew Spirulina Protein Snack
- Butterfly Pea Flower Protein Bites
Enjoy your workout and day! Interested in sharing on pinterest? Use this image...
I invite you to keep up with me on: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Food Gawker | Twitter
Don’t miss a thing, subscribe here to get recipes delivered to your inbox!
Cantaloupe Carrot Protein Bites
- 1 can (15oz/425gms) white beans (navy beans, organic & precooked - I have used Eden and Whole Foods 365 brand)
- 2 cups cantaloupe chopped (the riper it is, the sweeter your bites)
- 1 cup carrots shredded or diced
- Silicon Molds (I find mine from many places but here is one useful set)
Make Cantaloupe Carrot Protein Bites
- Rinse the white beans, chop both the cantaloupe and carrots. Pop the beans and cantaloupe in a high-speed blender.
- Blend beans and cantaloupe until creamy. If your blend screams "cavitation!", you might have to add a few tablepoons of water.
- Next, add the carrots and blend until creamy.
- Pour into molds or mini cupcakes papers, freeze for a few hours or overnight. Keep frozen until ready to eat, and ours lasted at least 3 days. And the possibilities are endless with this recipe, right? We are planning on trying many other fruit/veggie combos in the future!
Leave a Reply