Super easy to make, with simple ingredients, and one of the most chocolate-y, energy-boosting smoothies I have ever made! A patchwork of chocolate protein, cinnamon-dusted cashew cream, and healthy homemade dark fudge hazelnut sauce. Topped with any chocolate bar or my Raw Truffle Brownie Bites (My recipe here), and you have the perfect chocolate-y Dessert for Breakfast or replenishing post-workout snack. A friend once told me I would get superpowers after drinking this!
makes 2 smoothie jars
Cinnamon Cashew Cream
- 1 cup cashews, raw, soaked overnight in water
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or 1 soaked dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 2 tsps cinnamon
Dark Fudge Hazelnut Sauce
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- chocolate hazelnut butter (I use this vegan brand)
2. Stir up chocolate sauce ingredients with a spoon in a bowl. Spread in patches on sides of jar. At the same time, pour yogurt or cashew cream into one side of jar, and the chocolate smoothie into the other, add chocolate chunks, sprinkle with cacao powder and cinnamon, and enjoy!