METHOD Blend up brownie ingredients, press into mini paper cups. Blend truffle filling ingredients, pour onto the cups and freeze 30 minutes. Store refrigerated; freezing will dry them out. Recipe makes about 6 mini cups. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup homemade date paste (my recipe below*)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp coconut butter (I use this brand)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Maca powder (I use this brand)
Creamy Raw Truffle Filling
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (I use this brand)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1-2 avocados
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
*Date Paste How-to: Soak 1 cup raw medjol dates in water over night; pit, blend with 1 tbsp lemon juice. For recipes, 1 tbsp of paste equals 1 date. Keeps 1 week in frig.