Vanilla and Chocolate Icings
- 4 cups vegan powdered sugar (I used this brand, vegan means no bone-char)
- 1 cup vegan butter, soft
- 4 tbsp plant milk (or amount needed to achieve desired texture)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp beetroot powder (I use this brand)(Make beetroot juice by adding 2 tsps powder to 1 cup water and keep refrigerated)
- 1/4 dark chocolate bar, melted (86% cacao or higher) (I use this vegan brand)
Sunflower Seed Butter Icing
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (I use this brand)
For vanilla icing: Just set aside 1 cup of the finished icing,
For chocolate icing: Melt the chocolate carefully in the microwave – do not burn! Start at 5 seconds at a time..you can of course use a double boiler to melt it as well. Stir the chocolate into the remaining cup of plain icing.
Comment here or tag me on Instagram if you make any of these recipes! And if you want to share, use the sharing tabs above and below the recipe! Thank you!