Avocade Dark Fudge Chip Popsicles. The most delicious avocado popsicle recipe on the planet. I kid you not. I have hundreds of healthy recipes on this blog, and this is my favorite by far. Healthy, raw, vegan, plant-based. And creamy and chocolatey and delicious.
Yes it takes a bit of prep: you have to soak 1/2 cup cashews overnight, have to have a can of coconut cream in the frig, and dates and cacao powder and an avo. But IF YOU DO? WOW, your dreams will come true with the first delicious frosty fudgy bite. And if I’m wrong, your money back, so to speak😍.
makes about 2 1/2 cups or 10 popsicles
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 can coconut cream (I use this brand —I used to use Trader Joe’s, but as of mid-2017, they changed the ingredients and the new version no longer blends as before.)
- 1 cup homemade date paste (my recipe below*)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (I love this brand)
- 4 tbsp vegan chocolate chips (I use this brand) (optional)
- I used this popsicle mold